Twinkle, Twinkle, Summer Toes...

Monday, July 6, 2009
Find all your Fashion + Beauty + Health Products @ ForeverAlluring.com


I know it's summer when I'm ready to do something about my grungy, dry, unpolished, ugly, toenails. Horrors -- if there's old, chipped polish, I almost feel I have to hide my feet in closed-toe shoes.

I don't have a polished toenails fetish -- really -- I never look for pretty toes in sandals nor do I check out your toes to see if your polish is chipped. I don't feel superior if my toes look beautiful and your toes look pitifully neglected. Well, ok, sometimes I might peek but I never stare. Your toes, lovely or awful, can be an inspiration for me to run home and polish my own, though.

in my photo, I 'm "treating myself " with a light romance by Julie Anne Long while my polish dries. It's a good way to relax and keeps me from touching the paint while it's wet. The cotton between my toes also helps keep the polish perfect.

If nail polish had never been invented -- what? Berry stain? After soap, nail polish is the beauty product most important to me. I need ten pretty toes to feel perfectly groomed and ready.

Sigh, just look at those twinkling toenails! Wiggle, wiggle...

- Devonia

Find all your Fashion + Beauty + Health Products @ ForeverAlluring.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment