As a little girl I watched paint-and-powder change mom from housewife to the beauty Dad kissed longest. When she let me play with old makeup, I complained it didn't work for me -- I wanted her newest. My skills improved , but til yet, I still have to try the latest.
I'm hopelessly hooked. Whether it's age-defying lotions or hair products , it's the "promise" of a beautiful transformation that I can't live without.
I keep thinking the best beauty products are yet to come. Like, rub-on eye decals could pop up in the future.
Imagine,
- eye decals could range from soft allure
- to dramatic showstoppers like this stunning leopard design.
WILD? Sure, but that's no reason to stop dreaming. Since these would last only until we cleansed our face, think how much money (we would spend) a cosmetic company could make.
Bottom line: I can't resist new beauty products. If you're like me, every time you touch a new little pot or open a new package, you believe something magical could happen.
Sometimes it does....
- Devonia
Find all your Fashion + Beauty + Health Products @ ForeverAlluring.com
0 comments:
Post a Comment